TRIOS Intraoral Scanner
The Trios scanner is one more way we ensure you receive the highest level of dental care. The conventional method of gathering dental impressions normally requires us to take a physical impression of your mouth that is then sent to a lab to create crowns, appliances, and clear aligners. This process can be uncomfortable to some and just plain messy. The Trios intraoral scanner, on the other hand, is a tool that offers extreme accuracy and precision while eliminating the mess of those traditional, non-digital dental impressions. We simply scan your teeth and email the impression to our lab digitally.
What’s more? The integrated treatment-planning software of Trios allows us to see easy-to-read, in-color results in advance.
Benefits of Trios 3
Impressions and restorations made with Trios dental intraoral scanners are not only completed faster, but are also delivered with a more accurate fit, requiring fewer adjustments. Trios scanners are:
- Quick—Scans sent immediately to lab for fabrication, so quick turnaround
- Convenient— RealColor feature that showcases your mouth in natural colors, making it easier to evaluate for proper treatment
- Accurate—measures the shapes of teeth for digital precision while also highlighting details with high-level HD pictures in 3D
- Comfortable— Ergonomic, pleasant, efficient
- Quality—High level of detail
- Less messy—all digital
If you have any questions about the TRIOS scanner or would like to schedule a consultation, please contact us!